Over 3.5 million tickets sold
4000+ products in 30 cities
100% secure payment system
You can feel 100% safe while purchasing on our site
Pay in US dollars
You pay in dollars with no hidden fees
Why shop with us?
Venue InfoMove cursor over image to enlarge
1. Chelsea FC vs Aston Villaat Stamford Bridge, Wed, 4 Dec 2019
From $ 150.20
2. West Ham United vs Arsenalat London Stadium, Mon, 9 Dec 2019
From $ 80.80
3. Tottenham vs Burnleyat Tottenham Hotspur Stadium, Sat, 7 Dec 2019
From $ 181.40
4. Arsenal FC vs Brighton & Hove Albionat Emirates Stadium, Th, 5 Dec 2019
From $ 93.50
5. QPR vs Prestonat Loftus Road, Sat, 7 Dec 2019
From $ 22.90
6. Millwall FC vs Nottingham Forrestat The Den, Fri, 6 Dec 2019
From $ 49.60
7. Crystal Palace FC vs Bournemouthat Selhurst Park, Tue, 3 Dec 2019
From $ 78.00
8. Chelsea FC vs Lille Champions Leagueat Stamford Bridge, Tue, 10 Dec 2019
From $ 238.00
9. Tottenham vs Bournemouthat Tottenham Hotspur Stadium, Sat, 30 Nov 2019
From $ 181.40
10. Chelsea FC vs Bournemouthat Stamford Bridge, Sat, 14 Dec 2019
From $ 170.00
Watford FC vs Crystal Palace
Sat, 7 Dec 2019, Vicarage Road.
* Please, take into consideration that weekend soccer games may move between Saturday and Sunday and midweek soccer games may move between Tuesday and Wednesday, with very short notice. These changes are beyond our control and we ask that you be aware of this when making your travel plans!
* You will NEVER get any single seats. You will always get seats next to your friends, right in front or right behind your friends if you book together. This is our guarantee from us to you!
* You will always be seated among the home supporters or in a neutral zone.
Please read the information provided here carefully, as you prepare to complete your booking.
More information about available seating options and categories can be found below.
- Long side seat, Graham Taylor Stand
- Match program
- £10.00 voucher, redeemable in food and drink outlets
- Sales to non-UK consumers only
- Premium Long Side Seating at the front of the Upper Tier - Graham Taylor Stand, excellent view of the action!
- Pre-match bowl food included
- Cash bar
- Pre-game Q&A with club legend
- Lounge opens 2 hours prior to kick off, until one hour after final whistle
- SKY Sports on lounge TVs
- Families and children welcome
- Complimentary match program and team sheet
- Home section, no opposition shirts
- No dress code
Watford High Street Station is located in zone 8 on the London Overground Line. From central London, you should expect 45-60-minutes travel time to get to Watford High Street station, and from here it is a 10-minute walk to the stadium.
Vicarage Rd, Watford, Hertfordshire WD18 0ER