100% secure payment system
Pay in US dollars
Over 3.5 million tickets sold
Why shop with us?
1. QPR vs Huddersfieldat Loftus Road, Wed, 24 Nov 2021
From $ 27.60
2. QPR vs Luton Townat Loftus Road, Fri, 19 Nov 2021
From $ 36.50
3. Tottenham vs Leedsat Tottenham Hotspur Stadium, Sun, 21 Nov 2021
From $ 156.00
4. Crystal Palace FC vs Aston Villaat Selhurst Park, Sat, 27 Nov 2021
From $ 121.10
5. Arsenal FC vs Newcastleat Emirates Stadium, Sat, 27 Nov 2021
From $ 153.10
6. Chelsea FC vs Manchester Unitedat Stamford Bridge, Sat, 27 Nov 2021 - Sun, 28 Nov 2021
From $ 546.80
7. Millwall FC vs Bournemouthat The Den, Wed, 24 Nov 2021
From $ 49.60
8. Chelsea FC vs Juventus Champions Leagueat Stamford Bridge, Tue, 23 Nov 2021
From $ 583.20
9. Watford FC vs Chelseaat Vicarage Road, Wed, 1 Dec 2021
From $ 137.10
10. Tottenham vs Brentfordat Tottenham Hotspur Stadium, Th, 2 Dec 2021
From $ 100.60
Watford FC vs Manchester United
Sat, 20 Nov 2021, Vicarage Road.
* Please, take into consideration that weekend soccer games may move between Saturday and Sunday and midweek soccer games may move between Tuesday and Wednesday, with very short notice. These changes are beyond our control and we ask that you be aware of this when making your travel plans!
* You will NEVER get any single seats. You will always get seats next to your friends, right in front or right behind your friends if you book together. This is our guarantee from us to you!
* You will always be seated among the home supporters or in a neutral zone.
Please read the information provided here carefully, as you prepare to complete your booking.
More information about available seating options and categories can be found below.
- Long side seat, Graham Taylor Stand
- Match program
- £10.00 voucher, redeemable in food and drink outlets
- Sales to non-UK consumers only
- Premium Long Side Seating at the front of the Upper Tier - Graham Taylor Stand, excellent view of the action!
- Pre-match bowl food included
- Cash bar
- Pre-game Q&A with club legend
- Lounge opens 2 hours prior to kick off, until one hour after final whistle
- SKY Sports on lounge TVs
- Families and children welcome
- Complimentary match program and team sheet
- Home section, no opposition shirts
- No dress code
Print out voucher
Watford High Street Station is located in zone 8 on the London Overground Line. From central London, you should expect 45-60-minutes travel time to get to Watford High Street station, and from here it is a 10-minute walk to the stadium.
Vicarage Rd, Watford, Hertfordshire WD18 0ER