100% secure payment system
Pay in US dollars
Over 3.5 million tickets sold
Why shop with us?
1. Arsenal FC vs Leeds Carabao Cupat Emirates Stadium, Tue, 26 Oct 2021
From $ 121.10
2. QPR vs Nottingham Forestat Loftus Road, Fri, 29 Oct 2021
From $ 36.50
3. Tottenham vs Manchester Unitedat Tottenham Hotspur Stadium, Sat, 30 Oct 2021
From $ 401.00
4. Millwall FC vs Readingat The Den, Tue, 2 Nov 2021
From $ 49.60
5. Chelsea FC vs Southampton Carabao Cupat Stamford Bridge, Tue, 26 Oct 2021 - Th, 28 Oct 2021
From $ 99.20
6. Chelsea FC vs Burnleyat Stamford Bridge, Sat, 6 Nov 2021
From $ 196.90
7. Crystal Palace FC vs Wolverhamptonat Selhurst Park, Sat, 6 Nov 2021
From $ 121.10
8. Millwall FC vs Stokeat The Den, Sat, 23 Oct 2021
From $ 49.60
9. Chelsea FC vs Norwich Cityat Stamford Bridge, Sat, 23 Oct 2021
From $ 145.80
10. Crystal Palace FC vs Newcastleat Selhurst Park, Sat, 23 Oct 2021
From $ 138.60
Watford FC vs Southampton
Sat, 30 Oct 2021, Vicarage Road.
* Please, take into consideration that weekend soccer games may move between Saturday and Sunday and midweek soccer games may move between Tuesday and Wednesday, with very short notice. These changes are beyond our control and we ask that you be aware of this when making your travel plans!
* You will NEVER get any single seats. You will always get seats next to your friends, right in front or right behind your friends if you book together. This is our guarantee from us to you!
* You will always be seated among the home supporters or in a neutral zone.
Please read the information provided here carefully, as you prepare to complete your booking.
More information about available seating options and categories can be found below.
- Long side seat, Graham Taylor Stand
- Match program
- £10.00 voucher, redeemable in food and drink outlets
- Sales to non-UK consumers only
- Premium Long Side Seating at the front of the Upper Tier - Graham Taylor Stand, excellent view of the action!
- Pre-match bowl food included
- Cash bar
- Pre-game Q&A with club legend
- Lounge opens 2 hours prior to kick off, until one hour after final whistle
- SKY Sports on lounge TVs
- Families and children welcome
- Complimentary match program and team sheet
- Home section, no opposition shirts
- No dress code
Print out voucher
Watford High Street Station is located in zone 8 on the London Overground Line. From central London, you should expect 45-60-minutes travel time to get to Watford High Street station, and from here it is a 10-minute walk to the stadium.
Vicarage Rd, Watford, Hertfordshire WD18 0ER