100% secure payment system
Pay in US dollars
Over 3.5 million tickets sold
Why shop with us?
1. Arsenal FC vs Burnleyat Emirates Stadium, Sat, 22 Jan 2022
From $ 218.70
2. Crystal Palace FC vs Liverpoolat Selhurst Park, Sun, 23 Jan 2022
From $ 401.00
3. Chelsea FC vs Tottenham Spursat Stamford Bridge, Sun, 23 Jan 2022
From $ 546.80
4. QPR vs Readingat Loftus Road, Sat, 29 Jan 2022
From $ 36.50
5. Millwall FC vs WBAat The Den, Sat, 29 Jan 2022
From $ 49.60
6. Millwall FC vs Queens Park Rangersat The Den, Sat, 5 Feb 2022 - Sun, 6 Feb 2022
From $ 49.60
7. Tottenham vs Southamptonat Tottenham Hotspur Stadium, Tue, 8 Feb 2022 - Th, 10 Feb 2022
From $ 83.20
8. QPR vs Middlesbroughat Loftus Road, Tue, 8 Feb 2022 - Th, 10 Feb 2022
From $ 27.60
9. Millwall FC vs Cardiff Cityat The Den, Sat, 12 Feb 2022 - Sun, 13 Feb 2022
From $ 49.60
10. Watford FC vs Brighton & Hove Albionat Vicarage Road, Sat, 12 Feb 2022 - Sun, 13 Feb 2022
From $ 91.90
Watford FC vs Norwich City
Fri, 21 Jan 2022, Vicarage Road.
* Please, take into consideration that weekend soccer games may move between Saturday and Sunday and midweek soccer games may move between Tuesday and Wednesday, with very short notice. These changes are beyond our control and we ask that you be aware of this when making your travel plans!
* You will NEVER get any single seats. You will always get seats next to your friends, right in front or right behind your friends if you book together. This is our guarantee from us to you!
* You will always be seated among the home supporters or in a neutral zone.
Please read the information provided here carefully, as you prepare to complete your booking.
More information about available seating options and categories can be found below.
- Long side seat, Graham Taylor Stand
- Match program
- £10.00 voucher, redeemable in food and drink outlets
- Sales to non-UK consumers only
- Premium Long Side Seating at the front of the Upper Tier - Graham Taylor Stand, excellent view of the action!
- Pre-match bowl food included
- Cash bar
- Pre-game Q&A with club legend
- Lounge opens 2 hours prior to kick off, until one hour after final whistle
- SKY Sports on lounge TVs
- Families and children welcome
- Complimentary match program and team sheet
- Home section, no opposition shirts
- No dress code
Print out voucher
Watford High Street Station is located in zone 8 on the London Overground Line. From central London, you should expect 45-60-minutes travel time to get to Watford High Street station, and from here it is a 10-minute walk to the stadium.
Vicarage Rd, Watford, Hertfordshire WD18 0ER